Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stauffers of Kissel Hill Fall Fest

I just want to start this post by saying, when I started this blog I never expected that it would last as long as it has, even though it has only been a few months. I also never really expected many people to read it. I more saw it as a way to document all the fun things Javon experiences, so he can look back at it someday, and maybe it would help some other families along the way. This weekend I saw first-hand how in a small way my blog has indeed helped other families have some fun! I just want to take the time to thank everyone who has read my blog and followed along of Javons adventures!
 
Now on to the real reason for this post! This past weekend and also this coming weekend, multiple Staufffers of Kissel Hill locations are holding a Fall Fest! This Sunday we had the opportunity to stop in the Mechanicsburg store. After picking up some beautiful mums, Javon joined in on all of the free fun! Included in this event is FREE pumpkin painting, a straw maze, pumpkin bowling, corn box, tattoo station and more. The best part is it is all FREE!! For 12.99$ you could build a scarecrow to take home but otherwise you were free to roam and partake in any activity offered. Javon had a good time, and I now have a gorgeous mum and a painted pumpkin proudly displayed on our front porch!
 
 



 





 
 
 
 
If you go:
 
Where:
Stauffers of Kissel Hill stores
multiple locations
 
When:
October 4th-5th
  
How much:
FREE!!!
 
 
More info:
http://skh.com
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment